Work to Rule – Continued Limited Withdrawal of Services
As we are reaching the end of the semester I wanted to send out a reminder about how our current limited withdrawal of services because it will impact regular duties at the end of the semester.
1. Members shall not participate in EQAO preparation or testing
- OSSTF Members will not hand our or collect EQAO test materials
- OSSTF members will not supervise students who are completing the EQAO tests
- OSSTF members will not scribe or provide other individual assistance to students completing EQAO tests
- EQAO materials, such as practice tests or sample questions, may only be used for formative student assessment (assessment for learning).
- If results from the EQAO math test were previously used as a component of a final summative assessment, it must be replaced with an alternative assessment.
2. Members shall not provide comments on any secondary provincial report cards
- Members who are responsible for completing secondary provincial Ministry of Education report cards, will only provide a mark, attendance, and Learning Skills using the usual reporting software
- All other reporting processes including IEP updates and anecdotal reports in non-credit courses, continue according to the local practices.