COVID-19 Update 11 and Ontario’s Framework for Continuing Education
Provincial Office has released the COVID-19 Update 11. It discusses the following items:
- The closure of Ontario Schools for the remainder of the school year.
- Donations made to support COVID-19 relief efforts.
- Ontario’s Framework for Continuing Education.
- The Ministry of Education is asking for feedback on how to re-open schools. You can email EDUconstulation@ontario.ca
- You must include your name and organization, use “Ontario’s Plan to ReOpen Schools” as the subject line, and attach your submission as a PDF or Word Document.
The LTO List will be opening this summer. After much dicussion over the previous years it is great to see that KPR is opening up the LTO List every year. I strongly encourage you to ensure that you have references from two Principals, and if you are in an LTO it would be beneficial to wrap up TPAs if you had one this year.
I know many of you had hoped that the LTO list would open up before jobs were posted (which will be occurring as early as next week) but HR and Administration simply don’t have the capacity to complete this task during the school year, particularly at this point in time.
AGM (Annual General Meeting)
This is just a reminder that the District AGM will be taking place on May 27th (next Wednesday) at 3:00. The OTBU AGM will take place following that meeting hopefully beginning at the latest of 4:30 pm.
You can look at all of the related documents on the district website and submit questions prior to the AGM.
To register for the AGM and be entered into gift card draws click here!